HOME|
DESTINATIONS|
TRAVEL GUIDES|
HOTELS|
ATTRACTIONS
RESTAURANTS
PHOTOS|
MY PROFILE
Find in
United Kingdom > England > Manchester (Manceinion) > Attractions in Manchester
Destination Guide
Refine search by clicking on selections below

Attraction
Activities (21)
Arts (35)
Monuments + Museums (28)
Sightseeing + Tours (87)
Name
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I
J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R
S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z


Title Keyword




 



add a place in
Manchester

LIST VIEWSORT BY   NAME | STAR | PRICE
Chorlton Water Park
Category: Sightseeing + Tours
Maitland Avenue, Manchester, M21

Chorlton Waterpark Reeds
I used to live around the corner from this location as a kid, and spent many many days getting to know this water, it was man-made pit filled in after local motorway stone was quarried from it in the 70`s. It quickly bec...   more

REVIEWS ( 5 )
Chester Zoo
Category: Sightseeing + Tours
Caughall Rd, Chester, CH2 1LH

We care for over 7000 animals, representing over 400 different species. Conservation is at the heart of the zoo and so around half of these are threatened. The Zoo is continually developing the highest standards of conse...   more

REVIEWS ( 7 )
John Rylands Library
Category: Arts
150 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3EH

The John Rylands Library HDR
Manuscripts and Archives: The Library’s manuscript collections originated in Mrs Rylands’s purchase of the personal collection of the Earl of Crawford in 1901. Holdings of individual manuscript items now cover ...   more

REVIEWS ( 4 )
Manchester Central Library
Category: Sightseeing + Tours
St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 5PD

1. Ashton, Margaret -- Archives. 2. Becker, Lydia, 1827-1890 -- Archives. 3. Fawcett, Millicent Garrett, Dame, 1847-1929 -- Archives. 4. Manchester Central Library -- Archives. 5. Manchester National Society for Women's ...   more

REVIEWS ( 9 )
Manchester Aquatics Centre
Category: Activities
2 Booth Street East, Manchester, M13 9SS

Manchester Aquatics Centre
The water flumes are situated by the lagoon. There are two of them and they are really fun. One is very steep whilst the other is very fast and sort of spiral. The flumes are not suitable for children under ten or anyone...   more

REVIEWS ( 7 )
Platt Fields Park
Category: Sightseeing + Tours
Mabfield Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6LP

Ship Cannal. Platt Fields Park hall is used nowadays to house a fashion collection which is on show from spring until autumn...and can be vieved daily (free of charge!) within those seasons. The fashion displayed covers ...   more

REVIEWS ( 5 )
Free Trade Hall
Category: Sightseeing + Tours
Peter Street, Manchester, M2 3NQ

The Free Trade Hall was recognised as the city’s leading venue for classical music. Elgar’s First Symphony was premiered there in 1908. In its lifetime, it has also been used as a concert hall, hosting such f...   more

REVIEWS ( 4 )
Heaton Hall
Category: Sightseeing + Tours
Heaton Park, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 2SW

Mother's Dressing Room #3
Comprising 25% of Manchester's green space (the other 75% is in a warehouse in Hulme), Heaton Hall and Park scares us. Maybe it's the spooky mansion. Maybe we're afraid of their spectacular firework displays. Or maybe we...   more

REVIEWS ( 4 )
Whitworth Art Gallery
Category: Arts
Oxford Road, Manchester, M15 6ER

Whitworth Park with Whitworth Gallery in background, MossSide, Manchester
One of the galleries is dedicated to Textiles. Gallery 1, Darbishire Hall consists of twelve wall cases displaying textiles from all corners of the world. Works such as large contemporary art textiles, Middle Eastern rug...   more

REVIEWS ( 2 )
G-Mex Centre
Category: Sightseeing + Tours
Windmill Street, Manchester, M2 3GX

G-Mex Centre
Once the old Central Railway Station, the G-Mex is not only an impressive exhibition and events centre, but also an important local landmark mixing modern architectural flair with Victorian elegance. Designed for versati...   more

REVIEWS ( 1 )



Forgot your password?
Register




member image
pedro
United States